Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Colors '09

One of my favorite places in Colorado is Breckenridge. It's a great town that Lisa and I try to visit at least once a year. We just got home after spending a few days there and got to see the start of Colorado's beautiful Fall Colors. Here are a few pictures I shot when we took a day trip over Independence Pass to Aspen. If you can, I would highly recommend getting up into the mountains either this weekend or the weekend of Sept. 26. It's going to be amazing up there!

























3 comments:

Becky said...

GREAT photos!!! That picture of you and Lisa looks like a fake background!

(It's good to finally know what she looks like!)

Ric Sieben said...

Thanks, Becky! I've always had a picture of Lisa at my desk but you hardly ever stop by any more. =)

Amber said...

I like this last photo! We're going up today to see the leaves, so I hope they're changing!