Friday, April 10, 2009

Reconnecting

This week I've had the opportunity to reconnect with some friends I hadn't seen for awhile.

I saw my niece Savannah and helped her celebrate her 17th birthday.

I spent a little over an hour with JoAnn hearing what's happening with her and her husband Jeff.

I spent half a day with Steve, Susie, Mike, Mark and Janelle working on a new video for Compassion.

I ran into Randy and was able to spend a few moments with him just saying hello and chatting about life.

There was Stephanie, Steve and Suzie - different from the Steve and Susie above - who I am in contact with fairly frequently by email or telephone but I got to see them in person this time.

I met some new friends, Mike and Jeff. Great guys with great hearts and a lot of energy!

Next week I get to spend time with Keely again. I haven't had the chance to talk with her in...well, it's been too long. My friend Spence will be there, too.

Overall, I would have to say it's been a pretty good week! I hope things continue to go this direction.

No comments: